Recommended for use in 3/4 in. hardwood stock, these Kreg 1-1/4 in. Fine Pocket Screws with Washer Head have self-tapping auger tips that bore into wood without the need to predrill the receiving workpiece. The flat-bottomed screw head nestles nicely into the base of a pocket hole for a flush fit, while the zinc composition allows for limited exposure to elements, intended primarily for indoor use on a variety of wood joinery applications.
- Washer head style seats firmly in the bottom of the pocket hole
- Fine thread is ideal for hardwoods
- Self-tapping auger tip eliminates drilling of receiving wood plank
- Outfitted with #2 square drive recess to reduce cam-out
- Dri-lube finish slows oxidation and eases driving torque
- Constructed with zinc for indoor use