Kreg’s freshly redesigned Precision Bench top Router Table now offers even more features that give it the capability of a full-size, industrial router table in a portable package. Whether you want a router table to use on a job site or compact router table to use in the shop, the Precision Bench top Router Table is a perfect routing solution for you. This table was built to withstand years of use and abuse on the jobsite. It features a rugged stamped-steel foundation, four hard-wearing rubber feet, a professionally edge banded table-top with an impact resistant Micro-dot surface, and an incredibly rigid aluminum fence, all built with mobile professionals in mind. During development Kreg found the majority of noise produced by bench top router tables was caused by vibrations traveling through the body of the table, and that much of this noise could be stifled by using the proper design and materials. By combining a noise-absorbing MDF table top with a rigid steel base and vibration-dampening rubber feet, our Precision Bench top Router Table is incredibly quiet, and actually tests quieter than most enclosed router tables.
California residents: seeProposition 65 information
- Rugged steel stand with vibration dampening rubber feet
- Professionally edge banded reinforced MDF top (16 in. x 24 in.)
- Tabletop height of 16 in.
- Impact resistant easy-slide micro-dot skin
- Full-size router inserts plate (9-1/4 in. x 11-3/4 in. x 3/8 in.) with three level-loc reducing rings
- Unique bottom-up levelers feature 8 individual contact points for leveling accuracy
- Independent fence faces allow the table to double as a vertical jointer
- Vacuum shroud for a clean workplace