Kronotex Mammut Tower Oak combines the best of a rustic reclaimed look with the superior durability of laminate. The neutral tawny brown and grey colors create a realistic distressed look, suitable for any decorating style. The large planks carry an AC5 rating, making this premium floor an excellent choice for commercial spaces as well as for busy households. Featuring 6 ft. long planks, installation of Mammut Tower Oak laminate flooring is quick and efficient.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Kronotex Mammut Tower Oak Laminate Flooring
- 12 mm thickness x 7.40 in. width x 72.64 in. length planks
- 14.93 sq. ft. per case. Case quantity: 4. Case weight approximately 33.5 lb.
- Tower Oak, Medium Brown with Grey and a Low Gloss, Distressed Authentic Texture
- Planks have a beveled edge
- No attached underlayment
- Appropriate Grade for Installation: Above Grade, On Grade and Below Grade
- Radiant heating may be used
- Can be installed over smooth, flat, dry surfaces, including concrete and wood
- Approved for residential and commercial use
- 30-year limited residential warranty, 5-year limited commercial warranty against wear, staining and fading
- Don't forget your coordinating trim and moldings
- All online orders under 500 lbs. ship via parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes
- It is recommended you purchase a minimum of 10% overage to account for cuts