Professional divers know that underwater, refraction rules out long ranges. Because of its axial collimator, the LED Lenser D14 diving flashlight attains an amazing strength of focus even at long ranges. Thanks to its unique cooling system, unlike many other diving lights, the D14 flashlight can also be operated on land. Its beam distance when out of water is 590 ft. and it is suitable for dives down to 197 ft./7 bar. Special magnetic parts allow for switch activation without mechanical parts that could corrode over time.
- Rated IPX8 for dives down to 197 ft./7 bar
- Light achieves 135 lumens from 4 AA batteries
- Thanks to a unique cooling system, this like is operable underwater or on land
- An axial collimator allows for amazing strength of focus underwater, even at long ranges
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs