First-responders and emergency crews need durable, bright flashlights that are not only shock-proof, but also resistant to a wide range of temperatures. The three D-cell batteries required to power the P17 provide spotlight-like output and superior durability at a low cost. The Advanced Focus System technology allows the user to focus for either long-range spot viewing, or an up-close spill beam for reading that doesn't tire the eye. A tactical light with practical technology.
- Advanced focus system adjusts with one hand for a long-distance spotlight or a circular low beam for reading
- Rapid focus system allows for quick one-handed transitioning from a circular broad beam to a narrow focused beam
- Dynamic switch technology allows for movement between settings with a simple tap instead of full clicks
- Perfect combination of size, power and easy-to-use operation
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs