8 in. Replacement cartridge for T-550A, this cartridge would be installed in a sillcock with a black handle and black disc with silver lettering including the patent marking "Pat. 5.392.805D527.797." Simply remove the handle, loosen the packing nut and pull out the existing stem and cartridge assembly. Then, insert the new replacement cartridge, reassemble the bonnet nut and handle.
- Ceramic disk is built within all brass cartridge body connected to stem
- Cartridge assembly includes in line check valve with stainless steel spring
- Cartridge body constructed of forged brass
- Stem is made from cast brass
- Cartridge has 2 ceramic disks on top of one another
- Both disks have an opening that is aligned when open to allow the flow of water, and not aligned when in the closed position
- Cartridge designs allows for greater flow out of the T-550 frost-free faucet