This LESCO fertilizer weed control product controls over 100 broadleaf weeds including dandelions, buckthorn and more. It has an environmentally friendly analysis. Since it contains zero phosphorous.
- Apply in spring and fall when broadleaf weeds are actively growing
- High in potassium for plant durability
- Preferred product of professional landscapers
- Professional product for professional results
- Excellent weed control product
- Used in Mid-west and Northeast markets where water run-off and lakes are an issue; states of wisconsin, minnesota, maine, etc.
- Must be applied with a rotary spreader
- Should be one of the components of a lawn maintenance plan