Lexan polycarbonate wire shelf liners are a great item to help solve all your wire shelf and storage issues. Like their acrylic counterparts, Lexan polycarbonate wire shelf liners are designed for maximum organization of small cans, boxes, cartons and other products that tend to fall over on typical wire shelves. However, being made from virtually unbreakable Lexan polycarbonate resin these shelf liners are designed for use in areas where unmatched strength and impact resistance is needed. Places like basements, storage units, sheds, garages and workshops are some of the areas where these durable shelf liners can be used. Standard dimensions match those of most of the standard wire shelve sizes in the marketplace. Lexan polycarbonate shelf liners can also be cut down to fit any custom sized shelves you may have. When you need the strongest shelf liner available, turn to Lexan polycarbonate shelf liners for all you organization needs.
- Fits shelves 12 in. deep and 72 in. long
- Made with virtually unbreakable Lexan Polycarbonate
- Lays on top of the shelf for easy installation
- Easy to cut for any custom shelf size
- Lightweight easy to handle
- Easy to clean using mild soap and warm water
- 4 Shelf liners per pack