Rated 4.1 out of 5 by 180
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Fred V Works Perfectly!
I have owned this refrigerator for over two years now and it has performed very well. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
July 22, 2016
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by kamisan Love The LED lights, ice maker is problematic
Bought this when I bought new house, liked the LED lites, and layout. Outside is easy for all to use and features inside are great. Ice maker dispensing does not work well, it did for the first year then had to replace the ice tray assembly and the auger gets stuck and now pops the whole bucket out of the assembly. The water dispenser also sprays crooked. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
May 13, 2016
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Wendy10 LG Side by Side Refrigerator Freezer
I bought this a year ago, but wasn't living full time in our retirement home. We love LG and their products mainly because of the exceptional customer service. This product would have gotten 5 stars, but we don't like the fact that the water/ice dispenser doesn't light up well. Visitors consistently push on the area that one would think would dispense the item, but the actual button is below the picture area, which is confusing. It has plenty of room and otherwise as I said would have 5 stars from us. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
January 23, 2016
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Spiderman Ice Maker Works!
We had a Whirlpool but the icemaker was always a problem because it jammed. I was reluctant to spend so much money for this reason alone but we were totally fed up after a couple of years. In the meantime all my other appliances changed from white to stainless steel or black. To my dismay there were very few side by side models available on the floor. There was no way I was going to spend an extra $1,000.00 for a French door model. I found this model on the internet and took the chance. It seems a lot bigger, we always have room. There is not quite as much flexibility on shelf placement as I had before but I have adjusted. The door holds a lot of foods and the freezer is much bigger. I haven't found anything that looks easy to break and we always have plenty of ice. Now I wonder why I waited so long.
January 31, 2016
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Stephen LG 26.5 CU. FT. Fridge
Staineless refrigerator arrived at our house with a a significant scratch about 1/3 up from floor. Very evident on the side exposed to sight lines from anyone in kitchen. We know the fridge will wear as we use it...was just EXTREMELY disappointed that Home Depot damage our brand new fridge. Should either be a discount offered or a return of the fridge. I can send pics if you want them, but I'm sure the delivery crew saw it on right side panel.
July 1, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by lenzix5 Very pleased
unit was very easy to install and the features are excellent. getting this fridge on sale was an added bonus. I'm hoping to see significant energy savings also. I follow homedepot online and have scored big savings over regular prices.
September 23, 2014
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by texasbluedog Good Product...a few flaws...
We needed a replacement refrigerator right away and didn't want to spend $2500 plus on a new one. We've had it for 3 weeks now and here are the pros and cons.
* affordablly priced Stainless refrigerator that runs quitely.
* Looks good.
* 60 second door alarm...very cool...I can't tell you how many times the kids have left the refrigerator door open...the alarm sounds when the door is left open for more than 60 seconds.
* Our #1 complaint is the LED lighting...looked good in the store with nothing on the shelves, but once you fill the shelves there is not enough light to even read a label on a jar.
* Something I would have never even thought about was the fact that the top of the regrigerator is NOT flat. It has a large 16" X 17" electrical cover plate that sit up 1/4"...if you're like us we like to put items up on top of the refrigerator, but this plate makes it very difficult to place large items evenly
* Ice and water dispenser light is just a green led light and the problem is that its very hard to identify what it's set on. It would be great if LG could illuminate the actual icon (CUBE, WATER or CRUSH). It seems whenever I want a glass of water its set on crush and now I have ice all over the floor.
I hope this review helps.
April 21, 2013
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by JD98 Great quality/price point
Haven't had the new fridge too long, but so far so good. I particularly like the ice maker's large capacity, speed, and metal (not plastic) auger.
December 17, 2013