The LG 4.0 cu. ft. ultra large capacity front load washer was awarded the ENERGY STAR Most Efficient designation in 2013 and features 7 wash cycles. Among the 7 cycles the washer includes Hand Wash/Wool and Speed Wash. Together, LGs ColdWash and 6 Motion technologies give you what seemed impossible: cold-water savings with warm-water performance. LG TrueBalance anti-vibration system is designed to minimize washer noise and vibration for smooth, quiet performance in any room of the house - even on the 2nd floor. The upfront electronic control panel with dual LED display and Dial-A-Cycle provide reliable operation. And, it’s powered by LG’s Direct Drive Motor, which comes with a 10-year limited warranty. As you can see, compromise is not in our dictionary. Why would it be in yours?
California residents: seeProposition 65 information
- The ultra large capacity (4.0 cu. ft.) tub lets you do more laundry in fewer loads. That’s time saved and sore backs avoided. The washer is white with silver spray door.
- NeveRust stainless-steel drum resists corrosion and provides a smooth surface to be gentle on fabrics
- Get your clothes clean and experience a smarter way to wash with LG's innovative 6Motion technology, each wash cycle combines up to 6 different wash motions to provide a revolutionary cleaning experience
- SenseClean wash system automatically sets water level and wash cycle time according to load weight and size for optimal washing results
- 7 wash programs, including bulky/large, permanent press, cotton/normal, delicates, hand wash/wool and speed wash for washing a variety of fabrics
- Awarded the ENERGY STAR most efficient designation in 2013. LG Washers are Energy Star qualified and meet Consortium for Energy Efficiency Standards
- Upfront Electronic control panel with LED display and Dial-A-Cycle is easy to set and go. Preset cycles or customize a cycle to make it easy to select the ideal wash setting and spin speed for the best performance
- Automatic water level adjustment takes away the guesswork of how much water to use and saves
- LoDecibel Quiet Operation reduces operational noise
- Stackable design can be used with a matching dryer and optional stacking kit (not included) to maximize floor space
- Washer requires use of only high-efficiency detergent, typically two tablespoons per load. (See owner's manual)
- Washer available with new fill hoses, The Home Depot will not hook up your washer with used fill hoses; new fill hoses will be offered during appliance check out
- Click Here for details on the services included with Delivery & Basic Hook-up and Installation options for Major Appliances