Style is top priority in our newest top-load washer, and it shows from every sleek point of view. The easy front control panel is placed at the front of the washer for quick operation. The bright LED display makes it a breeze to enter washing settings with accuracy. And with its ultra-large 4.3 cu. ft. capacity, the inside story is just as impressive. Count on the washing performance and energy efficiency of ColdWash technology. And count on real dependability, thanks to LG’s Direct Drive Motor 10 Year Warranty.
California residents: seeProposition 65 information
- 4.3 cu. ft. capacity accommodates large loads to help you save you time and energy and conveniently placed upfront Intuitive electronic control panel with LED display helps you set the washer and go, LG's Slam Proof Lid will safe guard from pinched fingers and quiet closing
- NeverRust Stainless Steel drum with stainless steel impeller for durability. LG's Direct Drive Motor uses fewer moving parts and operates more efficiently, LG confidently backs the motor with a 10-year warranty
- SenseClean System automatically sets the water level and wash time for each load based on the weight. SmartRinse Jet Spray system provides great rinsing performance while efficiently using water
- 8 wash programs, including tub clean, heavy duty, cotton/normal, delicates, speed wash and PureColor cycles, offer worry free fabric care. 1,100 RPM maximum spin speed for efficient water extraction
- Energy Star qualified to meet or exceed federal guidelines for energy efficiency for year-round energy and money savings.
- ColdWash technology uses cold water and enhanced washing motions to penetrate deep into fabrics, giving you cold water savings with warm water performance
- With LG's the new Easy Front Panel, the controls are readily accessible in the front of the washer. As if that's not enough, the sleek modern design allows you to find the right settings in no time
- Preset cycles allow you to customize your soil and spin levels to provide ideal wash settings for the best results
- Automatic water level adjustment uses the right amount based on the load size to provide water savings
- LoDecibel operation- its so quiet you may not even notice the washer running
- Washer requires use of only high-efficiency detergent, typically two tablespoons per load
- The Home Depot will not hook up your washer with used fill hoses; new fill hoses will be offered during appliance checkout
- Click Here for details on the services included with Delivery & Basic Hook-up and Installation options for Major Appliances