Our Brookside natural fiber rug is a stunning mix of fiber, color and design. Handcrafted of jute with chenille accents, this rug features a unique weaving pattern that is reminiscent of a plaid. The color scheme is very traditional and enhances the design. The jute has undergone a special washing process that brings out the softness of the fiber. Brookside will be a wonderful addition to your home.
- 60% Jute, 15% Cotton, 25% Rayon
- Backing consists of Latex and Cotton and therefore a rug pad is suggested (Sold Separately) for stability
- Hand woven in India
- Eco-friendly, naturally durable, unexpectedly soft
- Rotate for even wear, shake out or vacuum regularly, blot spills immediately, spot clean when necessary
- Sprouts, or loose fibers, are common in natural fiber rugs. Clip with scissors close to the face, do not pul
- Please Note: The digital images and product dimensions on our website are as accurate as possible. Due to differences in computer monitors, some rug colors may vary slightly. Lengths and widths may vary from the published dimensions. We do our best to provide you with an exact measurement, but please be advised that some variation exists. Patterns may vary slightly according to shape and size selected.
- Space-dyed chenille for exciting tie-dye effect; washed jute for extra softness and durability
- 90 days manufacturing defect