The bold checkerboard pattern and striking black color of this rug make a dramatic statement. Like a tuxedo for your floor! Kiana is woven of jute that has undergone a special washing process to bring out the softness of the fiber. The cotton and rayon accents add to the quality feel. Enhance any room in your home with the Kiana Anthracite rug.
- 60% Jute, 20% Rayon, 20% Cotton
- Backing consists of latex and cotton and therefore a rug pad is suggested (sold separately) for stability
- Hand Woven in India
- Eco-friendly, naturally durable, unexpectedly soft
- Rotate for even wear, shake out or vacuum regularly, blot spills immediately, spot clean when necessary
- Sprouts or loose fibers, are common in natural fiber rugs; clip with scissors close to the face of the rug, do not pull
- Please Note: The digital images and product dimensions on our website are as accurate as possible. Due to differences in computer monitors, some rug colors may vary slightly. Lengths and widths may vary from the published dimensions. We do our best to provide you with an exact measurement, but please be advised that some variation exists. Patterns may vary slightly according to shape and size selected.
- 90 days manufacturing defect