This soothing and symmetrical rug inspired by a beautiful geometric deco-inspired design is wonderfully luxurious. Skilled artisans in India handcraft the chic and minimalist composition. The stylistically versatile pattern and colors suit a variety of environments. Crafted of plush sari silk, this rug will lend a unique character to any room. The sari is a traditional garment manufactured in India. The strips of fabric used to make our Nisha rugs is artificial silk, most commonly rayon. This adds a great value to an already phenomenal rug. These rugs are a durable and gorgeous way to enhance your home.
- 100% Rayon (Recycled Sari Silk)
- No backing thus needs the rug gripper (sold separately)
- Hand Knotted in India
- Elegant, naturally durable, feels soft on bare feet
- Rotate for even wear, spot clean, blot spills immediately and vacuum regularly
- Yarn dyed for vibrant, lasting color
- Please Note: The digital images and product dimensions on our website are as accurate as possible. Due to differences in computer monitors, some rug colors may vary slightly. Lengths and widths may vary from the published dimensions. We do our best to provide you with an exact measurement, but please be advised that some variation exists. Patterns may vary slightly according to shape and size selected.
- 90 days manufacturing defect