This portable NOAA weather band AM/FM radio is a superior product. The USA-made IC chip provides high quality digital radio. It features a higher output hand crank than competition at 1 minute of crank time equaling 30 minutes of operation. It features a high quality solar panel with 1/3 more charging capacity than competition. Bright ambient light maintains battery, while full sunlight charges battery for a full day of operation. It features a precise focus Fresnel lens for high intensity light output in the darkest of conditions. The Mini USB input/output port charges a mobile device using the hand crank, or charges the radio with a computer or other USB power source. The included 600mAh lithium rechargeable battery has twice the charging capacity of the competition. Powerful, dependable and rugged, this NOAA weather radio will exceed expectations.
- Receives all 7 NOAA weather band channels
- Blue backlight changes to red during weather alerts
- Solar panel will power the radio all day in full sunlight
- Cranking time of 1-minute equals 30-minutes of use
- IC Chip: USA-made high quality digital audio radio
- Integrated high-intensity LED flashlight
- Mini USB port