LaHabra acrylic finishes add beauty and durability to any project. With the latest acrylic technology, LaHabra acrylic finishes provide bright, uniform, enduring color that will last for many years with minimal maintenance. LaHabra acrylic finishes are durable coatings that provide color and texture over LaHabra wall, brown coat, cast in place concrete and other approved substrates. LaHabra acrylic finishes are economical, easy installation, weather resistant, vapor permeable and fade resistant.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- 100% acrylic based texture finish
- 30-Standard and 7-lifestyle colors and unlimited custom colors available
- LaHabra acrylic finishes are available in a 65 pound (29.5 kg) pail and coverage varies depending on the texture desired from 110 sq. ft. up to 300 sq. ft.
- Use one 4 oz. bottle of liquid color (sold separately) per 65 lb. pail
- Liquid color comes in 4 oz. bottles for ease of on the job tinting
- 4-textures available: smooth, fine, coarse and swirl
- Learn more about concrete and cement here in our Buying Guide