Need a place to relax after a busy day, or would just like a special place to privately talk with someone special. Our Tete-a-Tete is the perfect choice. French, meaning head to head, our Tete-a-Tete connects two chairs with a small table in-between. The contoured seats add a comfort that you and your favorite person will enjoy. The table adds convenience for placing drinks, or your favorite book. Made of durable Northern White Cedar, the wood is naturally rot and insect resistant. You can finish this piece with a quality penetrating oil finish, or leave it alone to weather to a silvery gray color. Many, or most of the logs will have cracks. These cracks are called checks. Checking occurs when the logs dry and the cells shrink causing the wood to split. This does not weaken the wood. Checking helps give cedar furniture its rustic beauty. Won't it be nice to have a unique yard piece that even your neighbors will envy.
- Assembled dimension: 66 in. W x 30 in. D x 39 in. H
- Naturally rot resistant northern white cedar
- Allows two people to comfortably have food and drink
- Easy to assemble with common tools
- Rust resistant hardware (zinc dichromate)
- Contoured seat slats for maximum comfort