The Atlas Lam-Hammer Model #600 is a professional tool that makes the installation of interlocking floors quick and easy. It virtually eliminates damage to walls and cabinets, reaching easily under toe-kicks and other low spaces when installing the last board in a row. It applies its full force horizontally to the board to be moved, unlike the pull bar, which requires using a hammer at a downward angle. This downward blow can cause damage to the board, leaving a dent in it. The Lam-Hammer prevents such damage and provides for the proper installation for years of enjoyment. The Atlas Lam-Hammer was designed for engineered wood and hardwoods. The planks are wider, longer and thicker than laminates, thereby requiring more weight to overcome the additional friction when tightening the pieces. The Atlas has a 3-lb slide to do the job. It can be used on laminates as well, but with caution so as not to break the interlocking device.
- Designed for the Professional installer and the serious do-it-yourselfer.
- Perfect for installing engineered woods and hardwoods
- All steel construction
- Includes a non-surface scratching polyethylene stabilizer ring
- 2 lb slide
- Overall weight is 6 lbs
- The lam-hammer is 17.5 in. long and 3 in. wide (the ring's diameter is 3.5 in.)
- MFG brand name : Lam-Hammer
- Savings center : new lower prices