Original Lamello wood joining plates are made of Swiss beech wood, carefully pressed, and are free of dust and fibers. With high tensile strength, smooth sanded edges, and an extremely low reject rate, they will provide a perfect fit every time. The diagonal grain orientation provides optimal shape stability and excellent strength. The raised guide rails and embossed glue surfaces allow for easy insertion and controlled swelling for superior joining quality. Environmental stewardship regulations at the production site in Switzerland ensure that all resources are used with consideration, many of them stemming from sustainable husbandry and management.
- Sourced only from certified forests in Switzerland
- Perfect fit into grooves
- Preferred by professional woodworkers
- Surface designed to allow uniform glue allocation-high tensile strength
- Flat ends: guarantees excess glue remains inside the groove, cross ribs for easy insertion
- True to size in length and thickness clearly embossed brand name "Lamello"
- Defect rate of .0013-percentage (would find one defective biscuit out of 13,000) means no waste
- 47 mm length