Products and systems by Lamello have always been designed for longevity and reliability. This legendary durability is combined with environmental stewardship in view as strict environmental regulations at our production site in Switzerland ensure that all resources are used with consideration, many of them stemming from sustainable husbandry and management. The new Zeta is more than just a biscuit joiner; it can produce a profile 'T' biscuit slot. The cutter plunges into the preset depth, then follows a vertical movement up and down for the profile cut we call the VMD Vertical Mechanical Drive, which can be simply switched off so that the Zeta can be used as a standard biscuit joiner. The vertical mechanical drive (VMD) is the core of the machine and the key to the Clamex P connector system.
- Swiveling front stop 0-90 degree with stops at 22.5, 45 and 67.5-degrees
- Large fence surfaces
- 800-watt motor with electronic control
- Rotating depth adjuster with 6 standard stops
- Base plate and fence is flush for side reference for fast positioning on edge of the work piece
- Pivoting trigger to switch off the VMD function to use as a standard biscuit joiner
- quickest and most economical way to install knock down fittings