Lanco high-strength polyester weave, tietex type stitch fabric for use in cold applied elastomeric roof coatings and general roof maintenance systems. It is one of the strongest available fabrics for reinforcing seams, panel overlaps, splits, joints, cracks, protrusions and flashing. The soft grade of fabric is very pliable and conforms easily to irregular and dissimilar surfaces. Fabric has high absorption capacity allowing it to soak into and be encapsulated within liquid roofing membranes forming durable waterproofing details and reinforcement.
- Designed for repairing cracks on roofs and walls
- Polyester material features a ultra-white finish
- Super flexible for ideal workability
- 100% polyester.
- This product guarantees a long work life
- Roll size: 40 in. x 25 lineal feet