Latex-ite 4.75 Gal. Optimum Driveway Filler Sealer is an asphalt emulsion based sealer designed to beautify and protect your blacktop driveway. Optimum will leave a deep black color while providing strength and flexibility with its reinforced fiber and rubber system. Recommended for all condition blacktop driveways. Helpful Hints before you seal your driveway: 1. Buy an extra pail: Any unused portion CAN be saved for touch-ups (You do not want to run out during the project as you might get color variations) 2. Flip pails overnight prior to doing job (It will be much easier to mix in the morning and will ensure consistency during application). 3. Do the project all at one time without starting and stopping. 4. Check the weather and make sure no rain is forecast and it is at least 55°F at night (A cold driveway will not allow the sealer to cure properly). 5. Check latexite.com for further tips and How to Videos. (Note: If product is not available to order in your area that is due to nighttime temperatures. Product may not cure and/or track in late fall and early spring applications).
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- 8-year warranty
- Coverage on smooth/previously sealed driveways 400 sq. ft. to 500 sq. ft.
- Coverage on rough/porous or unsealed driveways 300 sq. ft. to 400 sq. ft.
- Remember: clean your driveway thoroughly so sealer will bond and make sure you do not seal when it is cold outside, it must be at least 55° at night for sealer to properly cure and last
- Do not seal in early spring or late fall as the sealer will not last - it will not cure properly and may track
- Fiber reinforced and rubberized for durability
- Premium EZ-stir formula, save time and effort
- Low VOC, coal tar free, soap and water cleanup
- Non-skid formula
- Assurance: we stand behind our warranty - it is not prorated