Latex-ite 4.75 Gal. Ultra Shield Driveway Filler Sealer is an asphalt emulsion based driveway sealer/filler for blacktop. Ultra Shield is an advanced EZ-Gel formula that has an enhanced rubberized system for maximum durability and color retention. Helpful hints before you seal your driveway: 1) Buy an extra pail. Any unused portion can be saved for touch-ups (you do not want to run out during the project as you might get color variations). 2) Flip pails overnight prior to doing job (it will be much easier to mix in the morning and will ensure consistency during application). 3) Do the project all at one time without starting and stopping. 4) Check the weather and make sure no rain is forecasted and it is at least 55 degrees F at night (a cold driveway will not allow the sealer to cure properly). 5) Check latexite.com for further tips and How To videos. Note: If product is not available to order in your area, that is due to nighttime temperatures. Product may not cure and/or track in late fall and early spring applications.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- 10-year warranty
- Coverage on smooth/previously sealed driveways 400 sq. ft. to 500 sq. ft.
- Coverage on rough/porous or unsealed driveways 300 sq. ft. to 400 sq. ft.
- Remember: clean your driveway thoroughly so sealer will bond and make sure you do not seal when it is cold outside; it must be at least 55 degrees at night for sealer to properly cure and last
- Do not seal in early spring or late fall as the sealer will not last - it will not cure properly and may track
- Maximum durability
- Enhanced rubberized system for flexibility
- Advanced EZ-gel formula saves time and effort
- Low VOC, coal tar free, soap and water cleanup
- Non-skid formula
- Latex-ite stands behind warranty - it is not prorated