Specially packaged for your small business, the 1500E kit features Lathem's popular 1500E time recorder and document stamp. The versatile 1500E can be uses the same technology NASA employs to tell time. It wirelessly synchronizes with the National Institute of Standards and Technology's (NIST) atomic clock in Boulder, Colorado. In addition to confirming the time daily, the 1500E automatically adjusts for Daylight Saving Time. As a time clock it records employees' in and out times for payroll accounting. As a job clock it can track project time for accurate costing. And as a document stamp, the 1500E can print the date, time and preset messages on important documents. The 1500E-KIT also includes a package of one hundred Lathem E100 time cards and an expanding time card rack for time card safe-keeping and accessibility. Everything your small business needs to get organized and manage employee hours.
- Synchronizes time via radio wave to the U.S. atomic clock; never needs resetting, keeps time during power outages
- Large LCD display shows date, time and day of the week; perpetual calendar until year 2099, changes year, month and date automatically; changes time automatically during daylight savings
- Selectable English, French, Spanish or Portuguese language for printing
- Prints 2 or 4 digit years, time in AM/PM or 24HR format, seconds, prints time, date and messages; choose regular minutes, 1/10, 1/100, or 5/100 of an hour
- 5-year memory backup
- 25-9EX expandable time card rack holds up to 25 weekly, standard, 1 sided, 4 in. x 9 in. E100 Lathem time cards for electronic side-print time clocks; free box of 100 included
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs