Save time, money and labor costs. LedgerLok is the first fastener engineered to attached deck ledger boards to the rim board of the house with no periling. No need to pre-drill and hand-ratchet in l/2 in. galvanized lags and washers. LedgerLok also has stronger design shear values than 1/2 in. galvanized lag screws. Plus, with Ledger Loks smaller shank diameter even a cordless drill (14.4-Volts or higher) zips them right in saving on battery life and additional tooling costs.
- Nationally code compliant ESR #1078
- Head-stamped for easy code inspection
- Built in washer hex-head design eliminates the need for additional washer, waves you time and money
- Costs significantly less per piece than 1/2 in. galvanized lags and washers, save even more money
- Guaranteed corrosion resistance for the life of the project ACQ approved
- American made