Pass & Seymour Turnlok devices are rugged, durable, and designed to provide superior quality. They are typically used to provide additional locking safety measures in industrial environments, where heavy use can sometimes result in loose or broken connections when non-locking devices are used. To assist you on those tough jobs where time is money, our Turnlok devices come with quick thread assembly screws and cord-grip screws that come backed-out, ready to wire.
- Industrial spec-grade Turnlok device
- Industrial strength nylon housing
- One-piece, high-grade brass contacts
- Single-piece solid brass mounting strap
- Resists corrosion, impact and chemicals
- CSA listed
- Note: Product may vary by store