The Lehigh 1000 lb. Galvanized Zinc Anchor Shackle comes in a 6-pack and measures 1.9-inches by 1.5-inches by 0.6-inches. The product lends itself to dozens of applications, including agricultural, industrial and marine uses. Attach a rope or chain to the shackle and haul farm and industrial equipment. This product is traditionally used in rigging systems and to connect links and chains. This shackle is made of galvanized steel to protect against oxidization and made for chains with an equal or above safe load limit. Committed to innovation, quality and ease of use, Lehigh improves safety and quality in and around the house, manufacturing trustworthy cords and hooks.
- 1000 lb. safe working load limit
- Galvanized zinc protects against oxidization and rust
- Hauls farm and industrial equipment
- Measures 1.9-inches by 1.5-inches by 0.6-inch
- Connects links and chains and used for riggings systems