The Lehigh Aluminum Ferrule and Stop Set comes in a 6-pack and measures 1.13-inches by 0.25-inches by 0.25-inches. Crimp onto wires or cables and protect yourself from frayed cable ends. Lace wire through the ferrule and eyelet, and crimp the stop as a final defense, insuring a firm closure between 1/4-inch cables. For use with swaging tools this product is ideal for use with 1/4-inch cable and is used to join cables and wires. With dozens of traditional applications, ferrules and stops are used to join cables, protect against frayed wire ends and secure heavy appliances. Aluminum material is lightweight and non-sparking. Knowing your items are secure and safe is the seal of quality that comes with all Lehigh products. Committed to innovation, quality and ease of use, Lehigh improves safety and quality in and around the house, manufacturing trustworthy cords and hooks.
- Defends against salt water, food and chemical corrosion
- Measures 1.13-inches by 0.25-inches by 0.25-inches
- Crimp onto wires or cables and protect yourself from frayed cable ends
- This product is ideal for use with 1/4-inch cable
- Lightweight aluminum is non-sparking and corrosion-resistant