The Lehigh 160 lb. Stainless Steel Eyebolt with Nuts comes in a 5-pack and measures 2-inches by 0.9-inches by 0.9-inches. Eye bolts are traditionally used for tie-downs, securing cables and hanging items with cordage. With dozens of untraditional applications, this bolt is even used for marine applications. This product is ideal for use with 3/8-inch rope and supports 160 lbs. Knowing your items are secure and safe is the seal of quality that comes with all Lehigh products. This bolt is made of stainless steel to protect against oxidization and rust. Only use this bolt with rope equal or above its safe load limit. Committed to innovation, quality and ease of use, Lehigh improves safety and quality in and around the house, manufacturing trustworthy cords and hooks.
- Supports up-to 160 lb. workload
- Measures 2-inches by 0.9-inches by 0.9-inches
- Rigid eye design ensures stability and strength
- Used for tie-downs, lifting and securing cables wires
- Ideal for use with 3/8-inch rope, chain or cable