The Lehigh 6600 lb. Alloy Clevis Grab Hook comes in a 6-pack and measures 4.5-inches by 2.5-inches by 2.5-inches. This hook is designed to grab a single link of chain (not included) to form a loop for dragging, towing or pulling. The slip hook’s design provides maximum strength and will not rust. This product is ideal for use with items with fixed load loops and accommodates chains equal to and above the hook’s safe load-limit. The zinc finish protects against oxidization and rust. Committed to innovation, quality and ease of use, Lehigh improves safety and quality in and around the house, manufacturing trustworthy cords and hooks.
- 6600 lb. safe working load limit
- Zinc plated finish protects against oxidization and rust
- Measures 4.5-inches by 2.5-inches by 2.5-inches
- Use with fixed load loops, and equal to or above grade chains
- Rigid design ensures stability and strength