The Lehigh 350 lb. Stainless Steel Hook and Eye Turnbuckle comes in a 5-pack and measures 0.8-inches by 0.375-inches by 0375-inches. This product is rated for 350 lbs. and adjusts the tension on wires, cables or rope. With dozens of applications, eye-to-eye turnbuckles have been used from riggings and lashings to securing fences and enclosures. This product is ideal for wire bracings, cable fencing and most high tension products. Knowing your items are secure and safe is the seal of quality that comes with all Lehigh products. This turnbuckle is made of stainless steel to protect against oxidization and rust. Only use this turnbuckle with rope equal or above its safe load limit. Committed to innovation, quality and ease of use, Lehigh improves safety and quality in and around the house, manufacturing trustworthy cords and hooks.
- Supports up-to 350 lbs. and endures severe climates
- Measures 0.8-inches by 0.375-inches by 0.375-inches
- Rigid design ensures stability and strength
- Made of durable stainless steel that protects against corrosion
- Ideal for high tension products and cordoning fences with cables or wires