The Lehigh 140 lb. Brass Double-End Marine Bolt Snap comes in a 6-pack and measures 0.35-inches by 1.2-inches by 0.38-inches. This bolt is double ended and can be clipped to a belt loop to hold keys and small tools. This product is rated for 140 lbs and is traditionally used to join (2) pieces of chain. Inside a warehouse or on a boat, this product’s brass finish protects against oxidization and rust. Attach wires, cables or cords to this bolt snap and experience heavy-duty strength and steadfastness. This product comes with the Lehigh seal of integrity and the rigid eye design guarantees stability and strength. Bolt snaps are traditionally used for tie-downs, securing cables and hanging items with cordage. With dozens of untraditional applications, this hook can be used for temporary links, carrying supplies and much more. Committed to innovation, quality and ease of use, Lehigh improves safety and quality in and around the house, manufacturing trustworthy cords and hooks.
- Brass finish protect against oxidization and rust
- Designed for use in marine and boating line applications
- Rated for 140 lbs and designed to connect (2) pieces of chain
- Clips on belt loops and other accessories
- Rigid design ensures stability and strength