The Lehigh Zinc-Plated Hitch Ring with Screw Eye comes in a 6-pack and measures 1.5-inches by 2.5-inches by 4.5-inches. Plated Hitching Ring with Screw is used for tie-downs and securing cables and chains. This product is used with snap hooks and rope clamps and helps control rope or chain tension. Knowing your items are secure and safe is the seal of quality that comes with all Lehigh products. This ring is finished in zinc to protect against oxidization and rust. Only use this screw eye with rope equal or above its safe load limit. Committed to innovation, quality and ease of use, Lehigh improves safety and quality in and around the house, manufacturing trustworthy cords and hooks.
- Zinc plated construction protects against rust and corrosion
- Used for tie-downs on fixed locations
- Measures 1.5-inches by 2.5-inches by 4.5-inches
- Hitching ring with screw is ideal for outdoor projects
- Rigid construction ensures stability and strength