The Lehigh Coarse Stainless Steel U-Bolt comes in a 5-pack and measures 3-inches by 1.75-inches by 1.75-inches. Traditionally used for fastening water brackets, farrowing crates and securing steel or wrought iron pipes, u-bolts are strong and versatile. Attach this bolt to conduits and pipes for a steadfast hold. This item is shaped like a U with two threaded arms protruding from its curved base, making it perfect for securing pipes to machines. Knowing your items are secure and safe is the seal of quality that comes with all Lehigh products. This bolt is made of coarse stainless steel to protect against oxidization and rust. Only use this bolt with rope equal or above its safe load limit. Committed to innovation, quality and ease of use, Lehigh improves safety and quality in and around the house, manufacturing trustworthy cords and hooks.
- Measures 3-inches by 1.75-inches by 1.75-inches
- Used in lumber, marine and plumbing industries
- Made of durable, coarse stainless steel that retards corrosion
- Rigid design ensures stability and strength
- For fastening water brackets, farrowing crates and securing steel or wrought iron pipes