Leviton's Category 6 patch cords meet or exceed industry standard or proposed specifications, and use compliant stranded wire as specified by the latest published TIA guidelines to ensure adequate flex life. All of Leviton's patch cords have quality construction to maintain the integrity of signal transmission at the cross-connect, which is critical to the performance of the entire cabling system. Offered in seven colors: white, red, yellow, green, blue, grey and black. Category 5 cords have no strain-relief boot, and come in primary colors.
- Uses include high megabit applications such as Gigabit Ethernet and 622 Mbps ATM
- Meets or exceeds all applicable standards: cULus Listed; complies with all TIA/EIA-568-B.2 Annex N requirements and meets FCC Part 68
- A variety of cord colors for color-coding and organization
- Custom lengths available
- Performance supports high-speed megabit applications including Gigabit Ethernet
- MFG Model # : R15-AG600-10E
- MFG Part # : R15-AG600-10E