The SmartlockPro Slim GFCI/Guide Light is a great way to add an extra element of safety when it's dark without losing outlet space in kitchens, bathrooms, laundry rooms, hallways and hospitality guest suites. Instead of plugging in a nightlight which takes up an outlet space, this device offers dual LED guide lights that turn ON and OFF automatically based on light levels and uses only 1W of electricity. The Slim GFCI/Guide Light is tamper-resistant to meet current National Electrical Code requirements for child safety, includes a line-load reversal indicator to aid in diagnosing wiring errors during installation, and provides our patented reset lockout feature that will not allow a GFCI to be reset if it is not properly powered and able to provide protection. Designed to be the most compact GFCI on the market, the device's reduced depth makes it easier to install in an electrical box.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Sensor provides automatic on/off based on ambient lighting
- Is energy-efficient, uses approx. 1 Watt of electricity - no bulbs to replace
- Saves space by eliminating the need to use an outlet for a plug-in night light
- Reduced depth of SmartlockPro Slim GFCI makes it easier to install in any electrical box, even shallow ones
- NOTE: Product may vary by store.
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs