Leviton's Commercial Grade switches are designed to offer outstanding reliability and top performance in commercial settings. Ideal applications include municipal facilities, government buildings, malls, department stores, hospital and health care facilities, office buildings, schools, colleges, universities, houses of worship and cultural institutions. Switch varieties include single-pole, double-pole, 3-way, 4-way, lighted handle, pilot light, locking, maintained and momentary contact, motor starter, safety-disconnect and Decora designer-styled devices.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Faster installation with combination of side wiring and quick wire push-in wiring
- Quick wire push-in terminals accept number 14 AWG solid copper wire only
- Impact-resistant, durable thermoplastic toggle and frame
- Operating temperature: -40˚C to 65˚C
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs