Lower electrical costs and add convenience to everyday living by replacing standard switches with occupancy sensors. Leviton's IPS02 Occupancy Sensor Switch automatically turns the lights ON when you enter a room and OFF when you leave, convenient in rooms where you frequently enter and exit with your hands full. Ideal for use in laundry rooms, basements, storage areas, pantries and garages. Leviton occupancy sensors are a simple, cost effective way to automate a space in your home.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Single pole
- Compatible with incandescent, LED, CFL bulbs and bath fans
- Sensing area of coverage 900 sq. ft. and a sensing angle of 180 Degree
- Ambient light override prevents lights from turning on when there is ample natural light, so lights are only on when necessary
- Install with decora wall plate to add a finishing touch
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs