Leviton’s OSSMT multi-technology Decora style wall switch occupancy sensor is used to provide automatic lighting control for energy savings and convenience in a variety of commercial applications, including: retrofit- private and executive offices- conference rooms- storage areas- restrooms- classrooms- lounges- training areas. The OSSMT provides for automatic switching of incandescent lamps, low-voltage lighting with electronic and magnetic transformers, and electronic and magnetic fluorescent ballasts. The OSSMT features a manual override switch that can be used to keep lights off while an area is occupied, which may be desired in conference rooms, classrooms and other areas during video presentations. Designed to replace a single-pole Decora wall switch, it fits in a standard wall box.
- Self-adaptive technology: callbacks for adjustment are eliminated, time delay and sensitivity settings are continually adjusted to occupant patterns of use in auto adapt mode
- Convenient push-button provides manual on/off light switch at any time
- Exclusive automatic "walk-through" sensing increases energy savings by shutting lights within 2-1/2 minutes after momentary occupancy
- OSSMT is ideal for private and executive offices, conference rooms, storage areas, restrooms, classrooms, lounges, and training areas or areas where minor motion is likely to occur
- Fast, simple installation: fits in a standard wall box and replaces a single-pole wall-switch
- 2400 sq. ft. major and 400 sq. ft. minor motion coverage
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs