Wireless self-powered technology means no new wiring is required. Leviton LevNet RF Wireless Self-Powered Solutions are easy to install and maintenance-free, saving ongoing labor and material costs while saving energy. EnOcean technology allows energy harvesting LevNet RF Transmitters to operate indefinitely without the use of batteries. The motion of a switch actuation, light on a solar cell, or temperature differentials in the environment provide power to LevNet RF Transmitters, allowing zero maintenance wireless devices. The LevNet RF line includes multiple products that operate in the uncrowded 315MHz band offering greater transmission range (50-150 ft.) and minimal competitive traffic.
- Viewing mode: Allows push buttons to turn lights OFF and keep them OFF even when room is occupied (i.e. for slide or film presentations)
- Rocker style ON/OFF switching: Provides remote control for manual-ON/OFF light switching of each light load at any time; top button = ON, bottom button = OFF
- Convenient multi-location (3-way or 4-way) switching: Mount switches anywhere, create 3-way or 4-way switches, control lights, motors or other electrical loads and reconfigure or relocate as needed
- Save energy: Create manual-ON/auto-OFF controls using LevNet RF switches and occupancy sensors or by programming all lights to respond to a single master switch
- Simple wireless control: Mount switches anywhere, create 3-way and 4-way switches, control lights, motors or other electrical loads and reconfigure or relocate as needed