The wall switch receiver can be installed in place of traditional single-pole wall switches and fits in a standard single-gang wall box. No additional wiring is required. These components are compatible with incandescent, fluorescent and low-voltage lighting. The receiver responds to signals from the wireless occupancy sensor, automatically shutting off lights when the room is vacant. Lights are automatically activated upon entry in auto-on mode with the wireless occupancy sensor. The receiver also features a single manual-override switch that can be used to toggle the on/off status of the light load while an area is occupied. The wireless remote switch is self-powered (no batteries required), drawing on kinetic energy to charge itself each time the button is pushed. The remote switch can be used to control lights from multiple locations. It can also be used for a convenient three-way switch solution, eliminating the need to pull additional wiring.
- Wall switch receiver and self-powered remote switch fit in a standard single-gang wall box
- Self-powered remote switch can be used for three-way switch solution
- No additional wiring required
- Auto-on/auto-off and manual-on/auto-off modes with wireless occupancy sensor
- Compatible with incandescent, fluorescent and low-voltage lighting