GFCIs help protect against electrical shocks due to ground faults. They are required by the National Electrical Code (NEC) in all wet or damp locations such as kitchens, bathrooms, laundry rooms, basements, garages and workshops. GFCIs can become damaged over time; they must be tested monthly to ensure they are providing protection.
- Cannot be reset if misfired (line/load reversal only) or if GFCI protection is compromised
- Back wire feature for easy installation
- Installs in place of standard outlets
- Use with decora wall plate
- Note: Product may vary by store.