GFCIs help protect against electrical shocks due to ground faults. They are required by the National Electrical Code (NEC) in all wet or damp locations such as kitchens, bathrooms, laundry rooms, basements, garages and workshops. IMPORTANT REMINDER: GFCIs can become damaged over time, they must be tested monthly to ensure they are providing protection.
- Tamper resistant helps prevent children from inserting most small objects into outlets
- Cannot be reset if mis-wired (line/load reversal only) or if GFCI protection is compromised
- Backwire feature for easy installation
- Installs in place of standard outlet
- CSA listed
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs