The unique 4x4 Breakout Module from Leviton is a telephone distribution module that features six eight-position RJ-45 voice grade connectors, permitting you to divide an incoming four-line telephone connection into four individual lines for use on one- or two-line output connectors. Designed for 568A wiring sequenced systems, the 4x4 module can be placed anywhere, eliminates the need for wiring additional wall plates, and provides easy plug-and-play access to all incoming lines. A pass-through connector is provided to allow all four lines access to another device.
- Each modular jack's patented "cutting ledge" trims the wire during termination with a punch down tool
- Bridge up to four telephone lines through to nine locations
- For use with 568A wiring configurations
- Easy, plug-and-play access to all incoming lines eliminates the need for additional wall plates
- Pass-through connector allows all four lines access to another device