The Leviton Indoor/Outdoor Color Monitoring Camera System provides high-quality color video output that will run through a Leviton Structured Media Center (SMC) and connect to a video monitor anywhere in the home – offering the entire family a degree of security and safety not attainable with non-video sensors. Look in on the baby in the crib, the toddlers in the playroom, the children in the backyard, and know who is ringing the doorbell after dark all on any TV in the home. With the IP/Quad module from Leviton, all of this capability also is possible from any remote location using a PC and Internet browser. A single CAT 5, CAT 5e or CAT 6 cable and two screws mounting to a mud ring (indoor camera) or outdoor box (outdoor camera) makes camera installation quick and easy.
- Inputs for up to four video cameras and audio sources
- Automatic switches between video cameras
- 1-30 Second variable time setting between cameras
- RCA composite audio/video inputs and two sets of RCA outputs to connect with a monitor or modulator
- Mounts easily into Leviton structured media enclosures
- Engineered for long-term home use