Pocket gophers and moles are voracious and feed on any type of vegetation found underground. They destroy food trees by gnawing away the roots, and they also ravage tuber and bulb gardens. Placing poison bait directly in the gophers tunnel with a minimum of disturbance is the most effective method of control. Pocket gophers and moles are active year-round, but the best time for baiting is in late winter and early spring when the soil softens, just before the pocket gophers reproduce and have young.
- Injects poison underground directly into tunnels
- Keeps poison away from children and pets
- Eliminates handling the bait and most messy spills
- Improved larger barrel accommodates most common baits
- Note: Product may vary by store