Rated 4.5 out of 5 by 55
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by mwc273 Good table for the price.
Best deal in an 8 foot table but I wouldn't call it commercial grade. To me, commercial grade would mean two marines with full packs could do jumping jacks on it with no ill effect. It's just not that heavy duty. Don't misunderstand, it is a good quality 8 foot picnic table that seems like it will last a few years, and the fold up for winter storage feature is a plus. The plastic surfaces are easy to clean with a garden hose. My only real complaint would be that it's a little too slick. A stiff wind will slide the mustard and catsup right over the edge but a table cloth will take care of that problem. Overall a good 8 foot table that requires zero maintenance.
July 14, 2015
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Pax Great Buy
Instructions were easy to follow. We proceed to use it right after putting it together
June 12, 2015
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Gordon Nice looking tables
After a year or two the bench seats on both of my tables wore through or cracked open on the edges which rendered the tables useless. The plastic seat area is very thin and wears out quickly.
April 25, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by gaflamingo Good Quality
Easily assembled, seems to be good quality, sturdy.
June 23, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Big Ed My Tables have been first team at events.
Had 1 then 2 now 3 and looking to get a 4th table. Use once a week for a outdoor youth group at a Jr college. One table has preformed for 5-6 years and is holding up GREAT.
some Sundays they make 2 stops first diner on the grounds at singing then youth group meal. everyone loves the tables and are always we brought them.
October 12, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Wayne Great picnic table that cleans up nicely but could use a few minor improvements
We bought this picnic table because we needed an eight foot table for the various summer meals. We liked the idea of a composite table because summer parties can be quite harsh on a table.
When the table arrived, by independent truck, I noticed that the packaging was fairly roughed up. When I took the parts out of the huge box, it was obvious the table top was already damaged at the corners. I called customer service and they were nice and told me that a replacement table top would be sent. Weeks went by and I still had not seen the replacement top so I contacted the lady in customer service who informed me that it was on the way. A few days later, it arrived and it was a simple job to replace.
1. Looks nice and stays good looking with a quick sponge cleaning.
2. The eight foot length is not too heavy to move around but you will need two strong adults to lift up.
3. The seats are comfy for an hour or two but start to get uncomfy so, if your family loves to play cards, you may notice some butt shifting. lol I don't know why they did not make the bench seats an extra 2 or 3 inches wider for us full figured types.
4. I love the fold up feature so that I can bring this table down cellar during the winter.
5. The picnic table has a nice umbrella hole that we use most of the time.
The minor negatives are:
1. It is fairly easy to damage (especially in transit). I hope the trucking company paid Lifetime for their neglect.
2. You might have to stay on Lifetime if they promise something but they do seem to come through.
3. You need six hands (or two helpers) to put this table together or be prepared to be doing cussing. I kind of guessed my cussing brought my wife and a neighbor over to help. lol
September 4, 2012
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by shoebox Good table for price
I purchased this table as a gift for the staff at my child's school. It is huge, bigger than a standard size. I also liked that it folds up for off season storage. It was quickly shipped directly to the school which was also great. The only problem I have was a big crease on one edge, like a dent. I told head of maintenence that I would have it replaced but he opted against it due to the hassle of shipping it back and waiting for a reship. I know the table was damaged during shipping and the store really should watch for this more closely. Though the dent doesn't affect use, it is unsightly especially for a new table.
October 7, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by LadyHunter Employees are really enjoying this product; great features.
Purchased 2 of these tables for employee use at breaks and lunch. The vinyl does not get as hot as metal and Vinyl tops and seats allow easy clean up. Also purchased 9 ft umbrellas to be used with the picnic tables. Umbrellas were bracketed for reinforcement to the table and the ground for more stability. The tables were light weight and easy to set up.
May 28, 2013