Rated 4.6 out of 5 by 117
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Betsy 8' table perfect for crafting
The 8' table I am sewing on is steady and strong with no vibrations. It has lots of room for my sewing basket, sewing machine, cutting board, fabric etc. I use it in our guest bedroom. When guests arrive I put away the sewing stuff, fold the table in half and store it in the closet. It has two handles so it's easy to move. The legs are nice and firm and are not scratching our wood floor. This table sure beats using the dining room table. It's perfect for us and I recommend the 8' table for any crafter.
August 10, 2013
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Elli Practical, Durable, Space-Efficient
* Very long rectangular table is great for placing at a long wall designated for office/work/reading space.
* 1st third used for PC & calling work, 2nd third for writing/reading, final third for storage/books/mags/bags, etc.
* Looks clean and professional with a a comfortable design that promotes productivity and motivates focus.
* Accommodates plenty of room for computer, net book, printer, reference books/mags/book bags, etc.
* Now using my old classic roll top desk for storage only as it was not practical for PC/office/reading work.
* Now using my old glass computer cart desk as a night table in the bedroom as it was a bit confining.
* Recommend this for home office use, homework zone, elaborate design/craft projects space.
* Could make a great dining table for a large family with lots of kids and/or church/office gatherings.
* Could make a great utility table for DIY projects in the garage/basement, etc.
* Could make a great presentation table for events requiring lots of materials to showcase/sell.
June 3, 2015
Rated 1.0 out of 5.0 by unhappy Worst experience
Yes it came in damaged and after waiting a half hour they brought it out to me and I told them I need it for sunday they told me I could try to use it I told them they could keep it went to Wall Mart they had them in stock I got it everything worked out no thanks to home depot
August 12, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by VadaDa Picture doesn't do it justice
I was very surprised when I opened the package for this table. This is a really nice portable table. VERY Sturdy, very heavy. I gave it to my daughter for Thanksgiving dinner, thinking she would use it to put food on. Instead, we used it to sit 8 people. Only 2 of the 8 were really children, so 6 adults. No wobbling, no worries about the thing tipping over. The only thing is it's a little heavy for me to transport (disabled female).
I really like this table.
December 11, 2010
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Kevin It is what we wanted.
Easy to handle and meet our needs prefectly. Especially like the handles for carrying.
July 28, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by WisSun Perfect Laundry Room Table
I purchased this table to put in my laundry room next to the dryer. I adjusted it to the height I needed and can take the clothes, sheets and towels from the dryer, put them on the table and have plenty of room to fold them and collect several loads to then take upstairs. Perfect for my needs. Table is solid and sturdy.
June 16, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by BeltRepairman A very good product,for the price.
The table was a perfect choice for the Memorial Day party. It held ALL the food very comfortably and performed as expected.
June 11, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Debbi Love this Table
I do Christmas Craft Shows and the tables supplied with the booths are usually in bad shape. I purchased 2 of these Lifetime 8 ft Fold-in-Half tables and I love them. They are heavy duty, easy to set up, sturdy and the tops are level. The only downside, they are heavy and hauling them around does take some effort. One table arrived damaged, I called Home Depot Customer Service, they told me to return it to a local store, which proved to be quite painless. I received a full refund, then ordered a replacement. I had searched numerous sites and found this same table available elsewhere but Home Depot had the best price by far.
September 20, 2011