Lilies are among the most stately of all bulbous plants. Asiatic lilies are known for their speckled petal designs adding both character and elegance to the blooms. They are winter hardy in most areas and will bloom for many years. They like cool roots and should be grown in partial or filtered sun. The short stature of Crimson Pixie and its medium, upright flowers make it perfect for flowering in pots. Crimson Pixie is the deepest colored lily of all the asiatic pixie varieties. Upon close inspection, Crimson Pixie, has red spots as well as red stamins.
- Excellent cut flowers
- Lilies need coolness and shade at roots, but sun or filtered sun for blooming tops
- Lilies are perennial bulbs that return year after year
- Easy to grow and colorful addition for your garden
- Item ships as dormant bulb
- Image shows plant at maturity