Lincoln Electric SuperArc 0.025 in. L-56 MIG Welding Wire 2 lb. is a great choice for welding on metals with a medium to high presence of mill scale. It is copper-coated carbon steel wire with high silicon and manganese deoxidizer levels. Shielding gases include argon and carbon dioxide blends, argon and oxygen blends, straight carbon dioxide, and 3- or 4-part gas mixes.
- Excellent toe-wetting provides optimal bead appearance
- Supports short-circuiting, globular, axial spray and pulsed spray transfer
- Works best on clean, oil-free and rust-free base material for best performance
- Great arc characteristics
- Typical applications include: automotive repair; robotic or hard automation; structural steel
- Welds in all positions